02 April 2007

What a Day!

Today is a big day for several reasons here at Daneeka's Ghost:

1. The Twins begin their defense of the AL Central crown (and once again I have 5 dollars on the line that they finish ahead of the Tigers, although it could never compare to my dramatic last second victory last year.)

2. The Series Preview in Blog makes its debut at The World's Greatest Online Magazine (Stick and Ball Guy's blog). So if you don't want to read it here, go read it there, it'll be fun. I'll be checking in both places, so feel free to comment, or if you want, email me (see sidebar for address).

3. I'm starting to formulate some other ideas for posts, so keep checking back, we're just getting off the ground here so stick with me until I hit my stride.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: